Warranty & Repairs Policy
At Hide & Seek Kids, we take pride in the quality of our products and want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. To ensure that you have the best possible experience with our products, we offer a warranty and repair policy that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Delivery Damages and Reporting
If you receive a delivery from Hide & Seek Kids and notice that the carton is damaged, it is important to report this to us within 4 business days of receiving the delivery. Even if the actual product appears to be undamaged, reporting the damage to the carton is important to ensure that any hidden damage to the product can be addressed.
To report a damaged carton, please contact our customer service team with your order number and a description of the damage. We may ask you to provide photos or other evidence of the damage. Once we receive your report, we will work with you to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. This may involve sending a replacement product or offering a refund, depending on the circumstances.
Please note that failure to report a damaged carton within 4 business days of receiving the delivery may limit our ability to resolve the issue, so we encourage our customers to report any damage as soon as possible. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us ensure that all deliveries are received in good condition and that our customers are satisfied with their purchases.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
We offer a one-year limited warranty on all Hide & Seek Kids products. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. If a product fails due to a defect within one year from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace the product free of charge. To make a warranty claim, please contact our customer service team with your proof of purchase and a description of the issue. We may ask you to provide photos or other evidence of the defect.
Our terms and conditions laid out does not limit any statutory rights which may be available to the Australian consumer in respect of the product, including those under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All warranties provided are conditional upon family domestic use only, not for commercial use.
- All warranties commence from the date of purchase
- Warranties are non transferable
- Failure to prepare and service the equipment in accordance with the Hide & Seek Kids specifications and recommendations will void your warranty. For example, not painting the cubby house; incorrect placement
- Timber surface cracks are normal and will not affect the structural integrity of your product. This is not considered a fault under warranty
- Timber Thermal expansion is not covered under warranty as this is affected by environmental conditions
- Any modifications made to the equipment will void the warranty.
- Only fittings and accessories provided by Hide & Seek Kids should be used with Hide & Seek Kids products or your warranty may be invalidated
- Our warranty does not apply to ordinary wear & tear of the product
- Liability is limited to the faulty part, which will be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- The Warranty only applies to purchases made in Australia, and the item must be kept in Australia
Warranty is voided if damage is caused from:
- Transportation (excludes transport paid via Hide & Seek Kids)
- Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- Alteration, modification, defective installation;
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party;
- Pests, mice, cockroaches or other insects (this includes Termites);
- Failing to paint/seal the cubby house;
- Weather related damage - extreme hot or cold weather;
- Mould or any other form of natural fungy;
- Random acts of God, such as fire, flood, or wind but not limited to.
- Discolouration of equipment is not covered under warranty. Any equipment such as picnic tables, chairs and any other movable items should be stored out of the elements after use.
- Consumable or Expendable parts such as slides, handles, climbing walls and plastic accessories may vary in colour and is not regarded as a fault. Colour differences are a result of different materials used in manufacturing.
Australian Consumer Law
In addition to our warranty policy, we also comply with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), which provides consumers with certain rights and protections when it comes to faulty or defective products. The ACL requires that all products sold in Australia must be of acceptable quality, fit for their intended purpose, and match any descriptions or representations made about them. This means that if a Hide & Seek Kids product is found to have a defect or does not meet these requirements, the customer may be entitled to a repair, replacement, or refund, even if the product is outside of the warranty period. We are committed to ensuring that our products meet the highest standards of quality and safety, and we will work with our customers to resolve any issues that arise under the ACL.